CRM version 4.05.09.2021
- A new option to view scheduled events for subordinate employees in the calendar. One must have the appropriate access rights to view these events.
- A new function for bulk data editing in lead fields.
- A new screening function. As of now, a client can provide access to screen sharing at the request of an employee.
- A new option enables to set up a single time zone for all employees in CRM. The working hours of all employees and dates will be displayed in a single time zone.
- We optimized the number of fields by structuring them with tree components. You can select a child element with one click, and the parent fields will be filled in automatically.
- New mandatory fields settings. Data will be added to CRM only after filling in the required fields.
- We added a new function for displaying duplicate leads in a lead card.
- New quick filters for all data tables. Now, you can combine several quick filters and a global filter to find the required data instantly.
New CRM features in the next update:
- New pre-configured database selections.
- We’ll add a “Recycle Bin” feature so that a client’s data can be restored after deletion.
- Add pop-up notifications informing employees about assigning a new lead, a lead (client) entering the platform, an incoming call, and upcoming events in the calendar.
- We’ll add a page with a list of employees using IP telephony.
- New call management functionality.
- A new feature that will enable employees to move to a page with new leads quickly.
- We’ll add a call statistics feature.
- We’ll add a new feature to the “call report,” enabling you to appoint a responsible employee and change the status of a lead.
- A new option to switch to a lead card during a call.
- We’ll add the option to restrict the rights to download call records.
- A new function of dialing the next lead from the call report without switching between other tabs.