The service offers businesses a range of payment tools to accept and send funds from customers online and offline. The platform was launched in 2015. Today, it has offices in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Features of the Service
The company develops tailor-made solutions for each business depending on the industry. Advanced functionality allows business owners to accept funds sent via bank transfer, e-wallets, mobile payments, and so on.
At the first stage of software integration, a platform technician helps set up all payment system tools remotely or upon arrival at a company’s office.
Accentpay API allows clients to instantly set up the receipt of funds in foreign currency and integrate detailed statistics on all trading operations in CRM. Customers can also create a custom payment menu for their own software product, including mobile apps for iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile.
The primary goal of the service is to reduce the number of clicks required to make a deposit. The service’s technical specialists have thought over the optimal payment scenarios and can advise a brokerage company on improving usability. Depending on a broker’s business strategy, the service allows a brand to configure additional parameters when making payments, including:
- Automatic debiting
- Enable or disable the function of confirmation of each payment
- Set up the commissions and so on
Step-by-step Instructions on How to Partner with Accentpay
To connect Accentpay accepting payments, you need to:
- Visit the official page of the site and click on the “Connect” button – check the top of the main page
- Add your name, email address, company name, and phone number
- Indicate the approximate monthly turnover
- Put a checkbox if you already accept transfers via bank cards
- Consult with a company representative on organizational issues
- Sign the contract
After signing an agreement with the payment service, representatives of the technical department will contact you and advise on integrating tools for CRM. Keep in mind that the cost of the service mainly depends on the number of clients and the number of payment tools.